Tuesday 6 May 2014

First post and hello

Hi.

My name is Rok, and this is my first blog. I decided to practice my programming using a blog, on which I can write about the latest projects I decided to take on. My language of choice is currently Java, because I'm most comfortable writing in it. I dabble with C because of university course, and with Python out of personal curiosity.

The "projects" I would be working on are based on the Mega Project List . I don't intend to implement all of them, but I will do my best to crack some of the hard ones. There is also a great subreddit called Daily Programmer , where users can submit programming tasks for other users to solve and then comment with their solutions. I solved a couple of the easy tasks, and they were really fun.

Then comes git. I read every day about it, I look around repos on GitHub and I think this would be a great start for me to start using it.

I always liked diving in to the deep end of the pool, and figuring a way out. Well Google is my friend, and we made it out of many sticky situations and I think I'm ready for this blog.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment